Community Wheels acknowledges the people of the Darug nation as the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
Sydney Rowing Club - LUNCH ONLY
Sydney Rowing Club was established in 1870 and was first located on the site the famous Sydney icon, The Opera House. In 1873 the Club purchased an additional property at Abbotsford, known then as “The Red Cow Inn”.
Lunch: at own cost