Using Our Service
Become a Client
To register with My Aged Care, call 1800 200 422 or visit www.myagedcare.gov.au
If you live within our catchment area and wish to register for community transport, please fill in the New Client form.
Our driving hours are from Monday to Friday 6.45am to 3.30pm
- Date and time of your appointment
- Drop off address
For home returns please call us on (02) 8868 1400 and select option 2 for returns.
We request that you call us a minimum of 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel your booking. You may be required to pay a cancellation contribution if you regularly cancel your bookings on short notice, or cancel at the door when the driver arrives.
Less than you think!
- Walk or wheel clients from their home to the vehicle, and from the vehicle to their drop off point on pickup journey
- Walk or wheel clients to the vehicle and from the vehicle to their home on return journey
- Assist clients with getting in and out of the vehicle
- Safely use the hoist to board wheelchair clients into the vehicle
- Secure clients with a seatbelt and secure wheelchairs with a restraint
- Assist clients with their mobility aids like holding, folding, and securing them
Some reasons why service may stop could be:
- You no longer need the service and wish to exit
- You move out of the Parramatta and Cumberland Council catchment area
- You find another provider that you feel meets your needs better
- Your situation and level of care changes; for example, you go into full-time residential care setting
- Community Wheels Inc cannot provide you the level of care you may need
- There may be a risk to you or our staff when providing you service